Are you in control of your website?
Conceptualized and developed by Hot Tomali, HotCMS is a website content management system loaded with user-friendly features that empower you to make fast changes to all of your website’s content, including text, images, and graphic templates. The built-in WYSIWYG text editor makes formatting and updating content as easy as updating a Word document, so only a small level of technical skill is necessary. Advanced users can still make changes to their content at a code level.
Core CMS Modules
Core modules are features that are available by default with HotCMS (if certain features are not desired, you can simply disable or ignore them).
- User Administration (My Account, Users, User Groups)
- Page Publisher (manage pages and content)
- Press Releases/Articles (with RSS feed)
- FAQs (with category management)
- Photo Gallery (with multi-album functionality)
- Event Calendar (with category management)
- Document Upload (allows users to place PDF or Word files on the server without FTP)
- Header Image Management
- Contact Form
- Analytics Integration
- Modules Management (installer for advanced modules)
- Domain Management (for multiple domains)
Add-on modules offer advanced functionality and can be installed either during core development, or as an addition to the site at a later date. These features enhance the CMS and provide additional functionality.
- Email Newsletter Management
- Job Postings & Application Form
- Video Gallery
- Site Search
- Discussion Forums
- Product Catalogue
- Shopping Cart (e-commerce)
- Multiple Language Support
- Online Chat
- Custom Form Builder
- Affiliate Tracking
- Banner Ad Management
- Intranet Log-in Capability
- Contest Management